- Solid prop issues fixed!
Nov 24 2013 20:08
I've fixed issues related to...
- New admin: Mr. Struts™!
Nov 09 2013 21:48
In light of his contributions...
- HmX Slender Fortress 2 server released!
Nov 05 2013 17:39
We're proud to announce HmX n...
- Premium prices lowered!
Nov 05 2013 14:50
Since HmX Premium is still in...
- Premium beta released!
Nov 04 2013 16:29
HmX Premium has entered the O...
- Server maintenance finished!
Nov 03 2013 14:33
Server maintenance is now ove...
- TF2 Server Maintenence
Nov 03 2013 13:22
The TF2 Servers will be tempo...
- New admin: Mikusch!
Nov 01 2013 19:44
Misuc... Mikcs... Mikusch(!)...
- HmX Halloween Madness Server online!
Oct 30 2013 21:03
I'm proud to announce HmX wil...
- Xio is back in da haus!
Sep 28 2013 18:40
Xio is back in HmX and will h...
Nov 05 2013 17:36 | posted by naPalm
We're proud to announce HmX now has a Slender Fortress 2 server!
Server IP: 184.108.40.206:27035
What's Slender Fortress?
A mod originating from the NewLunarRepublic group that was opened to public beta-testing since February 8, 2013, created by Kit o' Rifty.
Slender Fortress is based on Mark J. Hadley's "Slender: The Eight Pages" freeware game.
How to play:
Your main objective is to collect the number of pages that are scattered throughout the map. Once all pages are collected, if the map allows, your team needs to escape the map to win and wreck havoc on the Blue Team as your reward!
Or just complete the round with no reward in the end, again it depends on the map.
You are seated in a waiting area. The game then chooses the players based on the number of queue points each player has at the start of each round, similar to what Freak Fortress 2 and VS. Saxton Hale has.
There are various objectives you can do in the map while waiting, such as spectating the Red team by going into Ghost Mode so you can see what they see, hear what they hear, and feel how they feel, in a way.
What, a non-customized mod on HmX?
Yes. I'm pretty busy with the Premium project which has just entered the open Beta stage, but I will be customizing this mod for Premium players.
Other modifications will depend on how much free time I have and how difficult such modification is. Keep in mind this mod is publicly available and updated almost everyday, and besides it's already pretty much complete itself, not allowing much space for further customization.
Hope you all enjoy the new server! See you there!
Nov 05 2013 14:49 | posted by naPalm
Since HmX Premium is still in Beta, we decided to lower the prices of all packages.
The package prices now are:
- Bronze: 3 euros
- Silver: 5 euros
- Gold: 7 euros
Nov 04 2013 16:24 | posted by naPalm
HmX Premium has entered the Open Beta period!
You can now donate at http://premium.hmxgaming.com and receive the benefits listed on that page. Here are some of the features:
- Real-time settings editor at http://premium.hmxgaming.com/mypremium
- Third person mode
- Civilian mode
- Hat editor
- Chat colour
- Head size
- Round end Prop
- ...and much more to come in the near future!
HmX Premium is in Open Beta phase. This means there will most likely be bugs and un-balanced settings. If you have a suggestion/bug to report, post it here: http://hmxgaming.com...ons-discussion/
Old platinum donors: please contact me on Steam (top right of this post) so I can give you Gold for the time being.
Enjoy and please post any bugs/suggestions in this forum section: http://hmxgaming.com...ons-discussion/
Nov 01 2013 19:42 | posted by naPalm
Misuc... Mikcs... Mikusch(!) was just promoted to the TF2 Adminbus title, seeing as he's one of the most active DeathRun (and HmX overall) regulars, constantly reporting violations of the rules to other admins.
So congrats MikuSCH (spelled it right this time ha) and, to everybody else, QUICK CALL HIM A FEG BEFORE HE BANS YOU!!!1
Oct 30 2013 20:41 | posted by naPalm
I'm proud to announce HmX will have multiple Halloween event servers for the entire duration of the Halloween TF2 event.
For now, I've set up .1* as the main Halloween server: the crashing exploit is patched (Demo + Demo highfive, thanks wacker for reporting it ) and there are all the usual HmX plugins, plus one special candy!
I've added a Player Grab plugin that I had lying around in my Laboratory, which lets you grab other players and throw them!
How to use the Player Grabber:
- Hold the RELOAD button while being near a player and aiming at them to grab them
- Hold the RELOAD button again to drop the player gracefully
- Hold the ATTACK button while having a player grabbed to rocket them in the direction you're aiming!
- Type !nograb to turn off being grabbed and being able to grab other players. This is for srs bsns people
- Type !yesgrab to turn grabbing on again
- !nograb and !yesgrab choices are stored for each server!
- This plugin is currently only available in the HmX main Halloween server!
Happy Halloween and enjoy the full m- erm, the holidays!
Sep 28 2013 18:39 | posted by naPalm
Xio is back in HmX and will help me with the development of everything that regards HmX, from web applications to plugins to extensions.
So yes, give him a traditional HmX welcome (e.g. call him a fag) and let us begin our adventure once again!
Sep 25 2013 20:45 | posted by naPalm
I've just released a major update to FF2:
- Fixed goomba kills not destroying an engineer's sentry and not unlocking the CP when only 5 players left
- Fixed random crashes on vsh_killbox and arena_treatment
- Fixed spy backstabs doing over 2000 damage
- Fixed Demopan's ragespam staying on the screen after Demopan dies
- Fixed random jumping when looking up as a boss
- Removed random crits from bosses
- Fixed goombas doing too much damage when the boss is nearly dead
- Fixed boss charsets not completely loading on map start
- Fixed Demopan's instant superjump charge
- NinjaSpy's flying time reduced and it will now account for Demomen's shields when attacking (just like a normal attack from a Boss)
- Removed Jason
- Removed Alien
- Removed Sandmen
- Fixed Starengineer's map-wide range
- Fixed Warhammer's charge spam
- Removed Ass Pancakes
- Removed Goofy
- Removed Grinch
- Changed Zombie to have only superjump (removed teleport)
- Changed CBS's arrow rage to give 5 arrows instead of 9
- Changed The Rocket's rocket launcher to inflict minor damage to players (-75%) and smaller damage to sentries
- Removed Spyper
- Removed Gentlemen
- Removed Femspy
- Removed Dr. Who's instant teleport rage
- Removed Darth Vader
- Removed The Administrator
- Removed Gumby
- Replaced vsh_killbox_fix with vsh_killbox_hmx (fixed crash issues and replaced hl2 with tf2 textures) [Thanks to Azidium]
- Removed arena_treatment_b1
- Removed arena_draft_b2
- Removed arena_divide
- Removed arena_hardhat_b2a
- Removed arena_harvest_v2
- Removed arena_desolation_pb1
- Removed arena_lighthouse_rc2
- Removed arena_mach2
- Removed arena_metal_gear_solid
- Removed arena_namicott_b7a
- Removed arena_offblast_final
- Removed arena_potato_v6
- Removed arena_railyard_a5
- Removed arena_ravage_b1
- Removed arena_science_a1
- Removed arena_shack_b2
- Removed arena_shale_rc2
- Removed arena_storm_b1c
- Removed arena_timbertown_b1_sunny
- Removed arena_timberworks_b2a
- Removed arena_true_b2-1
- Removed vsh_dunger_a4
- Removed vsh_partyisland_v7
- Removed vsh_poletaa
- Removed vsh_totland_v3_2
- Added vsh_horyiji_v1
- Added vsh_citypeak_v1
- Added vsh_military_area_b1
Special thanks to:
- Azidium: fixing vsh_killbox, removing old maps and adding new ones
- The Gurt: reporting most (if not all) bugs and testing
- WaffleKing: reporting more bugs and helping with identifying the source of the random crashes
- Tezz: answering my boss-related questions and testing